Client: Putt’s Transfer
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Building: Portable Engineered Truss 46’ wide x 60’ long
“I am the owner of a growing moving business. I was looking at options for a space to store my trucks, materials, and equipment. A family member who had recently purchased a similar building referred me to FastCover for their easily assembled, well-constructed fabric structures, and superior customer service. The FastCover structure I purchased was affordable, allowing me to grow my business in other ways, and has proved itself very durable, requiring little repair and maintenance. As my crew and I were assembling the building ourselves, we ran into an issue raising the tarp; we called FastCover and they promptly sent over two knowledgeable installers to assist us and we were done in no time. I would not hesitate to recommend FastCover to anyone. The staff were courteous and helpful, and they supplied a great quality product that was perfect for my company. If you are considering a structure from FastCover, take it from me… there is no better service out there.”
- Jacques B, Owner, Commercial Moving Business
- On the fabric cover, we added custom Blue trim (at no extra cost) to match the corporate colors of the client’s company logo.
- Although the white fabric transmits 80% of natural light through for great working conditions during daylight hours, the Customer installed lighting for evening clean-up or next day preparation.
- Customer installed 2 large ceiling fans to circulate the air in the building on those warmer days.
- Note: the FastCover cross bracing provides the perfect mounting connections for both lighting and fans
- End wall bracing works great to hang up various tools of the trade.
- A 36”x80” steel insulated pre-hung man door was added including sill and brickmold for a clean installation and keyed lock.
- The main overhead door is 16’ wide x 15’ high steel non-insulated sectional overhead door c/w 4-1 chain hoist allowing easy access to moving trucks.
- Because the customer’s site is remote and not always occupied, the customer has placed a 20’ container inside their FastCover to securely store items of significant value.