FastCoverTM Fabric Structures has been manufacturing steel structural fabric covered buildings for more than 30 years. A fabric building has many advantageous features which are a result of using building components that consist of a mix of traditional and innovative building materials.
All buildings are reviewed and tested by independent third party professional engineers and carry a 15 year prorated warranty on all steel & fabric.
Modular Design, Easy Assembly
All our Portable Fabric Covered Buildings are modular in design. Several buildings can be connected to each other, offering unlimited lengths.
Versatile & Multifunctional
Whether it is for storage, special events, manufacturing, maintenance, or an indoor riding arena, FastCover has the flexibility to meet and maximize your specific needs.
Green construction refers to a structure and process that is environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout a building's life-cycle.View Industry
A FastCover fabric building is a valuable addition to your operations site for use as equipment storage buildings, vehicle maintenance buildings, warehousing, portable storage shelter buildings, and processing buildings.View Industry
A FastCover Fabric Building used for manufacturing or maintenance applications gives you space plus clearance, a wide-open work environment, and enhanced lighting.View Industry
FastCover buildings have been utilized for over two decades as Salt & Sand Storage buildings by provincial utility road maintenance departments.View Industry
A FastCover fabric building is an extremely versatile and valuable addition to your operations site for use as equipment storage buildings, vehicle maintenance buildings, warehousing, portable storage shelter buildings, and processing buildings.View Industry
Hay barn Hay storage buildings by FastCover provide long-lasting durability and protect the value of your hay crop from spoilage and UV light damage.View Industry
FastCover fabric buildings are an excellent choice for livestock barns, offering tremendous natural light and improved ventilation.View Industry
When it comes to industrial storage, maximizing efficiency and space is a top priority for businesses. Traditional brick-and-mortar structures often have ...Read More
Fabric buildings can be beneficial to the mining industry in reducing their carbon footprint by providing a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative ...Read More
If you’re in the market for a coverall building or fabric structure, you may wonder how much they cost and whether ...Read More
The mining industry is tough, but it also requires a great deal of innovation to keep up with the changing needs. ...Read More
Read Our Testimonials
I needed extra storage and with my new FastCover I am now able to use my other building for my business. I heard about FastCover from a friend and when I called the sales person, she was very pleasant and went the extra mile to make sure everything went well for me. FastCover was the only company who asked me what I wanted instead of telling me what I wanted. My new Portable FastCover doesn’t require any type of cement footing which made it more cost effective. I installed it myself and anytime I had any questions they were just a phone call away. You will get good service here because they make you feel like a person and not just another sale. I have had my FastCover for one winter now and it stood strong in 120km. Very Impressive!
As Plant Manager of a growing business that provides superior feeds and supplements that ensure nutritional health and exceptional performance, we were looking at options for extra storage space for different feed and ingredients that must be protected from the elements in Southern Alberta. FastCover was chosen due to its cost effectiveness and quick set-up, allowing us to grow our business in other ways, and has proved itself very durable, requiring little maintenance. The recycled asphalt floor with redi-racking three shelves high on each side of our 32’ wide x 100’ long FastCover enables us to efficiently move product in and out with our regular forklift. FastCover not only manufactures their structures, they also provide complete installation services, allowing us the luxury of dealing with one supplier throughout the process. I would not hesitate to recommend FastCover. The FastCover Team were courteous and helpful, and they supplied a great quality product that fit the needs of our company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fabric buildings are structures made using fabric materials, generally heavy-duty and waterproof. These structures offer flexible, temporary or permanent spaces of different sizes and shapes to meet varying requirements. They offer cost-effective options for both commercial and residential uses and are quick to erect, simple to relocate, and easy to dismantle. They also require less maintenance than other types of structures. Fabric structures can be used for various purposes, including storage, mining operation buildings, livestock barns and warehouses.
There are several benefits to using fabric buildings:
- Cost-effective: Fabric buildings are typically more cost effective than traditional buildings because they require fewer materials and have a shorter construction time.
- Versatility: Fabric buildings can be used for various purposes, including warehouses, sports facilities, agricultural buildings, and event spaces.
- Durability: Fabric buildings are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and are often made from durable materials such as PVC or polyethylene, which can last many years with proper maintenance, even in rugged areas.
- Energy efficiency: Fabric buildings can be designed with insulation and other energy-efficient features, which can help reduce energy costs and improve environmental sustainability.
- Easy to assemble: Fabric buildings can often be quickly and easily assembled and disassembled, making them a practical solution for temporary or temporary-to-permanent structures.
- Customization: Fabric buildings can be customized to meet specific needs and requirements, such as size, shape, and color.
- Low maintenance: Fabric buildings require minimal maintenance and can easily be cleaned and repaired.
Yes, fabric buildings can be very durable. Fabric buildings are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, including high winds, heavy snow loads, and extreme temperatures. Many fabric buildings are made from durable materials such as PVC or polyethylene, which can last many years with proper maintenance.
Additionally, fabric buildings are often designed with structural steel frames or other strong and durable materials to provide additional support and stability. These frames can help to distribute the weight of the building and any contents evenly, reducing the risk of structural damage.
While fabric buildings can be durable, it is important to maintain the building to ensure it lasts long. This may include cleaning and repairing the fabric as needed, inspecting the building regularly for signs of wear or damage, and following the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance procedures. Taking good care of a fabric building can provide a long-lasting and reliable structure.
Yes, fabric buildings can be used for mining operations. These portable buildings are flexible and versatile solutions that can be used for a wide range of purposes, including storage, workshop space, and equipment shelter.
There are several factors to consider when deciding if a fabric building is suitable for use in a mining operation, including the specific needs of the operation and the environment in which the building will be used. For example:
- The fabric material: Fabric buildings are typically made from PVC or polyethylene. These are durable materials that can withstand harsh weather conditions. However, it is important to consider the specific conditions the building will be exposed to, such as the type of climate, the presence of dust or other abrasive particles, and the likelihood of heavy machinery or equipment being used in or around the building.
- The structural integrity of the building: Fabric buildings are usually designed with structural steel frames or other strong and durable materials to provide additional support and stability. It is important to ensure proper planning of the structure and the opening of the building based on the usage, like bigger entry points and wider frames for heavy equipment storage.
- The safety of the building: Fabric buildings can be designed with safety features such as fire retardant materials, emergency exits, and ventilation systems to ensure the safety of workers in the event of an emergency. It is important to consider the specific safety requirements of the mining operation and ensure that the building meets those requirements.
Fabric buildings are primarily used for temporary or permanent storage, workshops, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and event space. They can be quickly and easily assembled, disassembled, and relocated, making them a versatile and cost-effective alternative to traditional buildings. These portable buildings are ideal for industries that often require additional storage or workspace to accommodate seasonal changes.
Some industries we serve include Energy & Exploration, Maintenance & Manufacturing, Commodity Storage, Construction Warehousing, Industrial Operations and Mining.
Fabric structures are more versatile, durable and cost-effective than traditional structures. They are typically made from a flexible material such as fabric or canvas rather than rigid materials like concrete, steel, or wood. This gives them a number of unique properties and advantages, such as being lightweight, portable, and easy to assemble and disassemble. Fabric structures are also more flexible and adaptable than traditional buildings, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. They can be used for temporary or permanent storage, workshops, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and event space.